Who Are We:
• The client is one of the largest providers of skilled nursing, memory care and rehabilitative services in the nation.
• The staff at each of our client centers strives to provide care that encourages the health and happiness of their residents and patients.
• Long-term residents are welcomed into a center that embraces their needs and individuality. Short-term patients receive therapy focused on providing quality and nurturing care so they can return home.
• LPN with 3+ years of experience in long-term care or geriatric nursing.
• Management or supervisor experience in long-term care or geriatric nursing strongly preferred.
• TX License
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer.
What You Need To Know:
• Assists the Director of Nursing (DoN) in providing, planning, coordinating or managing nursing care, nursing services and health education to residents and patients.
• Assists in ensuring nursing staff is providing quality and appropriate resident / patient care that meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
• May assist with recruiting, hiring, providing orientation/training, and retaining a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out the responsibilities of nursing services.
• Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
• Assists with scheduling and performing rounds to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
• Assists in maintaining administrative authority, responsibility and accountability for the proper charting and documentation of care and of medications and treatments.
• May be responsible for quality assurance, infection control, and the development of staff as determined by the Director of Nursing.
• Helps develop and implement the written staffing plan and nursing schedule that reflects the needs of the resident population.
• Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on qualifications.
• May occasionally be required to perform patient care duties.
• In the absence of the Director of Nursing, the duties and responsibilities of the DoN may be delegated to this position.
• Our client centers offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off (PTO), medical, dental and vision insurance, continuing education, tuition assistance, 401(K), and more.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.