Who Are We:
The client is a cloud consulting firm that combines enterprise-class scale and process with born-in-the-cloud domain expertise. The client's seasoned management consultants, coming from the world’s top firms, easily translate complex business needs into specific technology solutions. Our technology consultants have deep public cloud expertise with more than 80 percent holding accreditations or certifications.
The client is currently seeking an experienced Azure Cloud Architect to join our team of expert cloud consultants. This person will be responsible for providing leading-edge technology solutions to Fortune 100 enterprises. This individual will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design, and implementation of Azure Cloud initiatives.
1. Must have 7+ years of developing custom software with any of the languages like Java, Python, C++, or Ruby.
2. GCP Cloud migration experience
3. Azure Cloud Migration experience
4. Experience with private, hybrid or public cloud technology.
5. Understand multi-Cloud/multi-zone based designs.
6. Compute: Docker Apps, Lambda/ serverless, UserData customization.
7. Preferred: Cluster/HA based parallel design/multi-region approach.
8. Cloud automation Ansible, YAML, CloudFormation.
9. Containers: Docker; Preferred: Container orchestration - Mesosphere, Kubernetes, ECS.
10. Familiarity with functional operations of server, storage, and network functions.
11. Virtualization experience (VMware, Xen, HyperV).
12. Databases understanding: Oracle, DB2,MySql; Preferred: NoSql DB, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB.
13. 5+ years in software engineering with the technologies listed
14. 2+ years in a leadership role (Projects or People)
15. 5+ years of experience in Cloud Computing to include migrations, large scale implementations, and CI/CD.
17. 3+ years implementing unit tests or automation frameworks
18. 3+ years solution design/documentation and deployment with Google Cloud or Azure.
19. 5 years of proven consulting experience
20. Extensive work experience in a client delivery role with direct client interaction
21. Degree in Math or Computer Science or equivalent
What You Need To Know:
1. Opportunity to join the only Cloud firm on the Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing list five years in a row.
2. Competitive compensation and benefits package.
3. Preferred: Cluster/HA based parallel design/multi-region approach.
4. Cloud automation Ansible, YAML, CloudFormation.
5. Containers: Docker; Preferred: Container orchestration - Mesosphere, Kubernetes, ECS.
6. Familiarity with functional operations of server, storage, and network functions.
7. Virtualization experience (VMware, Xen, HyperV).
8. Databases understanding: Oracle, DB2,MySql; Preferred: NoSql DB, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB.
9. Terraform experience is a must!
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- FSA & HSA accounts to help you set aside pre-tax dollars for your healthcare needs.
- To help manage your work - life needs; we offer an employee assistance program, professional certification reimbursement, subsidized gym participation reimbursement, financial and wellness seminars.
- Long-term care insurance
- Generous paid time off program.
- Enjoy our monthly employee social events
- Public speaking opportunities at the company or local events.
- Open to relocating to Atlanta or Dallas? Candid will gladly offer relocation assistance to help with the transition.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.