Who Are We:
The client uses technology to bring healthcare to complex, hard to reach patients. We partner with health plans and managed care organizations to allow these high-risk patients to be treated in the comfort of their homes.
Our community health navigators are an integral part of the patient’s panel management team by providing direct social service needs in the members home when they need it most. CHNs obtain orders or consent for services for the benefit of our patients and clients. This is remote position that is customarily and regularly engaged away from an office environment.
• Undergraduate Degree (preferred) or commensurate work experience.
• Active Driver’s License
• Experience providing peer support to patients with complex and multiple chronic conditions and challenging social and mental health conditions (e.g. Community Health Worker, Patient Navigator, In-Home Support Specialist, etc.).
• Training or experience in community health, social determinants of health, and peer counseling.
• Understanding of mental illness and addiction and ability to engage with clients who struggle with these issues at all levels.
• Training and experience in using Motivational Interviewing strongly preferred
• Strong interpersonal and social skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate with a variety of individuals from a wide range of professional and personal backgrounds.
• Knowledge of community-based healthcare and social services systems and the needs of medically underserved populations, and older adults/seniors
• Ability to thrive in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to build credibility and trust with clients/patients.
• Maintains confidentiality and follows HIPAA standards in safeguarding patient information.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge and/or experience within Home support Services (IHSS) is highly desirable.
• Life experience overcoming the challenges of chronic disease or work experience with people living with complex chronic conditions is highly desirable.
• Bilingual (Spanish)
What You Need To Know:
• Undergraduate Degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
• Valid Driver’s License (Required)
• Bilingual in Spanish (Highly Preferred)
• Experience providing peer support to patients with complex and multiple chronic conditions and challenging social and mental health conditions (e.g. Community Health Worker, Patient Navigator, In-Home Support Specialist, etc.) – (Preferred)
• Reliable mode of Transportation
• Proof of Auto Insurance
• Full Benefits
• Reimbursed for milage
• Provided all equipment for daily meetings with patients and providers (iPad, Smart Phone, etc.)
• They are a Growing Company!
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.