Who Are We:
The client is a maternity and infant care management platform that makes it easy for hospitals, health systems, and their patients to coordinate comprehensive prenatal and postpartum healthcare from anywhere. We provide virtual and in-person prenatal and postpartum services, such as lactation support, to families across the country. In the U.S., maternal and infant healthcare services are highly fragmented and siloed. This means the burden of navigating the healthcare system falls on millions of new parents.
The client links large health systems, independent practitioners, and patients all in one platform so that 1) high-risk patients are identified and preventable medical expenses and readmissions are avoided, 2) health systems can provide innovative new maternity-related products and services, and 3) patients are highly satisfied and engaged in their care experiences because we are supporting them along the journey.
1. 5+ years of years of progressive marketing leadership experience
2. At least 2 years’ experience at the Senior Manager or Director level in a marketing role
3. Previous experience leading a team; able to manage and supervise staff, including giving and receiving feedback on behavior as well as hiring responsibilities
4. Healthcare or women’s health industry experience
5. Experience with tracking online campaigns and social media marketing
What You Need To Know:
• Opportunity to join a private equity backed, high-growth company that's making access to healthcare easier and more enjoyable for everyone
• Competitive pay in cash and stock options. Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and unlimited vacation
• Overhaul our lifecycle marketing automation system and processes; identify the tools needed, configure the system and implement the content strategy
• The ability and experience to lead, but also the willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute the strategy you design
• Salary is commensurate with experience. Medical, dental and vision benefits, continuing education programs, along with other employee perks, are included.
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Generous paid time off
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive orientation
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.