Who Are We:
We are the leading provider of checkout-free shopper technology for existing stores. We're a growing group of kind, curious, self-directed people working towards a common goal. We delight in taking risks and testing hypotheses in a collaborative and supportive environment. Our ability to celebrate both our successes and failures as milestones of growth opens the door to tremendous breakthroughs.
Computer vision and machine learning are at the core of our patent pending technology. Our accomplished team is a powerful combination of technology and commerce professionals that are working to “Eliminate lines and save people time!”
1. 5-10 years of experience in software development, especially in embedded systems
2. Strong in C, C++, Python programming skills
3. Experience with PCBA bring up and verification
4. Experience with reading schematics and basic electronics, this includes embedded CPU/GPU (ARM, Nvidia, TI, or STM), memory, power supplies, and communication busses (I2C, SPI, USB, JTAG). This includes memory management and optimization.
5. Experience with bare metal system, embedded systems OS, i.e. embedded Linux and RTOS
6. Experience with Kernel, board support package, and ability to develop device driver is a plus
7. Ability to use basic electronics equipment such as DVM, Digital Oscilloscope, and network simulator/BER/FER equipment
What You Need To Know:
1. Opportunity to work with the leading provider of checkout-free shopper technology for existing stores. The team has developed the only enterprise class solution for large store chains in the market today
2. Work as a core team member for the embedded software development
3. Collaborate with hardware engineers, system architects, product managers and project managers
4. Competitive compensation and benefits
The rate of pay is very good. According to the Government's official website, the average rate of pay for software developer jobs is between 65 and 90 thousand dollars per year.
The skills are transferable.
Comfortable Working Environment.
Constant learning curve.
You can be as creative as you want.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.