Who Are We:
The client is a home health, palliative, and hospice care services through a network of community-based programs with more than 200 locations.
The primary functions of the Home Health Registered Nurse are to develop, organize and direct home care services with the interdisciplinary team. The RN administers skilled nursing care for patients of all ages in their place of residence and assume the responsibility for the total provision of care.
• Graduate of an accredited college/university, Associate, Diploma, or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
• Current, active Registered Nursing license in state of employment
• Current valid Driver’s License
• Current CPR, negative TB screen and Hepatitis consent/declination
• Able to pass a criminal background screening
• Two years of experience is preferred as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting, post-acute, or home health is preferred.
What You Need To Know:
• Home Health experience
• Home Care, Home Base experience (that is their EMR System)
• 1+ year of professional experience
• Current, Active Registered Nursing license in state of employment
Important to Know:
• This position is for a Road Warrior
• Nursing Position that will travel too Nursing Home, Long-Term Care, etc.
• There will be a name clear for all candidates before they are submitted
Health, dental and vision insurance
Short and long-term disability
Generous paid time off
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.