Who Are We:
As a clinician, you will work in collaborative settings to provide biopsychosocial assessments, individual and group therapy, address social determinants of health and work with your team to coordinate care across a range of substance use disorders. You will enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to work from home in a field-based, mobile environment while providing services via telehealth, in provider offices, home, and community settings across a region.
Our teams address substance exposed living for adults with an emphasis on women’s health and opiate exposed pregnancy. We meet our clients where they are and our engagements are person-centered, focused on high quality interactions and sustainable outcomes using evidence-based tools.
If you are passionate about making a difference through community engagement as well as clinical care, we would love to have you join us. You will work within a family-focused culture and have the benefit of collaborating with clinicians across four states in similar roles.
• Unrestricted Clinical Licensed Social Worker (LCSW).
• A background in maternal/substance use populations
• Medicare or Medicaid knowledge.
• Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
• Advanced computer proficiency; proficiency with using Cloud-based systems, EMRs, and teleconferencing applications.
• Demonstrate the philosophy of our organization through values and practices.
• Self-starter mentality. LCSW will be creating their own weekly schedule with their clients.
What You Need To Know:
• Our teams address substance exposed living for adults with an emphasis on women’s health and opiate exposed pregnancy.
• LCSW will be working from a home office and then they will go out into the field to conduct individual counseling and/or group therapy in client’s home, community setting, provider office, or via telehealth.
• Assesses, plans and implements trauma-informed care strategies that are individualized by client and directed toward the most appropriate and least restrictive level of care, while leveraging evidence-based tools.
• Collaborates with client, family and healthcare providers to develop an individualized plan of care, based on client goals.
• Advocates for clients and families as needed to ensure the client’s needs and choices are fully represented and supported by the care team.
*Company provides mileage reimbursement and home office supplies.
*Health, dental and vision insurance
*Short and long-term disability
*Generous paid time off
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.