Who Are We:
The client treats teens and their families from all 50 U.S. states and abroad. With locations in multiple regions across the United States, we offer gender-specific, individualized, integrated treatment programs that encompass clinical, experiential, and academic modalities.
1. H.S. Degree or GED required; bachelor’s level degree in psychology, counseling or
2. Prior work experience in other behavioral health treatment settings with adolescents a
3. Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for insurance coverage for driving the
What You Need To Know:
- Responsible for being aware of where all assigned residents are and what they are doing at
all times. When assigned to a one-to-one with a client, the requirement is to have eyes on
the client at all times during the assigned period. If observing a client leaving the
premises, the expectation is to follow them until further assistance can be provided.
- Facilitate residential daily schedule including participating in, and providing support to
residents, to include but not limited to, activities such as chores, deep clean of designated
space, meal service, laundry service, groups, activities, and events.
- Provide transportation to residents for community outings and meetings in company
vehicle in a safe and legal manner.
- Practice compliance with all policies, record keeping requirements, checklist assignments,
assigned documentation, and any other assigned duties.
- Remain current and up to date on all trainings and certifications required to maintain
- The starting salary for everyone is $15 and $16 for overnight.
- Prior work experience in other behavioral health treatment settings with adolescents a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for insurance coverage for driving the company’s vehicles.
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Generous paid time off
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive orientation
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.