Who Are We:
We are a the leading provider of checkout-free shopper technology for existing stores. We're a growing group of kind, curious, self-directed people working towards a common goal. We delight in taking risks and testing hypotheses in a collaborative and supportive environment. Our ability to celebrate both our successes and failures as milestones of growth opens the door to tremendous breakthroughs.
Computer vision and machine learning are at the core of our patent pending technology. Our accomplished team is a potent combination of technology and commerce professionals that are looking to “Eliminate lines and save people time!”
1. BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
2. 8+ years Python and/or C++ experience with mastery of modern language features and libraries
3. Depth of experience with distributed and real-time systems, infrastructure, frameworks, and datastores
4. Second-nature familiarity with shared tools: Kubernetes, Docker, Git
What You Need To Know:
1. Competitive compensation package and benefits.
2. Opportunity to join a leading provider of checkout-free shopper technology for existing stores with a team who has developed the only enterprise class solution for large store chains in the market today.
3. Though we use many tools, depth of experience with Python and its use with distributed and real-time systems (Celery + Redis / RabbitMQ, Kafka + Faust, etc) will be central to this role.
The rate of pay is very good. According to the Government's official website, the average rate of pay for software developer jobs is between 65 and 90 thousand dollars per year.
The skills are transferable.
Comfortable Working Environment.
Constant learning curve.
You can be as creative as you want.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.