Who Are We:
We are looking for experienced and passionate Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to join our team! This role is a key member of the Clinical Care Team, which reports to the Clinical Director, and whose primary role is to embody the culture, vision, and values of The Collective and provide the highest level of care to our clients in a collaborative and caring manner. The Clinical Team Member, in conjunction with other members of the Clinical Care Team, will coordinate the treatment of clients, develop treatment goals alongside the multidisciplinary team, and conduct individual and group therapy with scheduled clients. In addition to caring for clients, the Clinical Team Member should also promote and embody the Company’s Employee First mentality. The Collective’s care team is united behind our mission of providing quality care, inspiring clients, and empowering change.
• Must be licensed Advanced Practice Nurse (APN), specialization in Behavioral Health preferred.
• Candidates with National Provider Identifier (NPI) and CAQH profiles are preferred, however, these steps may be completed later.
• Licensed Practitioner in the state of Colorado is required.
• 3+ years’ experience and knowledge providing treatment to adolescent and adult clients.
• Skill in applying varied interventions with individuals/families in crisis.
• Skill in working with a variety of cultures.
• Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies.
• Ability to provide necessary self-care.
• Ability to demonstrate positive team interactions with other Clinical Team Members.
• Awareness of personal strengths and appropriate timing for referrals.
• Strong work ethic, passionate and enthusiastic personality with a high degree of integrity, and a positive attitude.
• Professionalism in all communications internally and externally.
• Working knowledge of evidenced-based clinical treatment methods.
• Demonstrated commitment and compassion for clients.
What You Need To Know:
● Provide high quality, compassionate, and ethical outpatient mental health therapy and medication
management to clients as scheduled.
● Actively participate as a positive member of the Clinical Team and actively work to enhance team culture.
● Contribute to a high-performing culture, focused on partnering with members of the Clinical Team and
clients as we inspire and empower change.
● Assist and participate in clinician recruiting and development efforts.
● Promote and develop relationships and collaboration with community partners and resources.
● Assist Clinical Director in the implementation, and management of the clinical program, with a focus on collaborating with Clinical Team Members to provide integrated care and employing evidenced-based treatment modalities with clients.
● Provide therapeutic and medication management services, including delivery of assessments, conducting
treatment planning, and coordinate clinical treatment services with clients and families as well as ensure timely documentation of treatment for the billing team.
● The Team Member is responsible for all aspects of their allocated case’s clinical documentation, timely entries into the treatment record, and maintaining compliance with standards for documentation.
● Adhere to all aspects of the clinical program’s policies and procedures to ensure quality performance and assist the Clinical Director in any quality improvements that may be necessary.
● Participate in weekly clinical team meetings discussing treatment formulation, progress, regress and/or failure; lead discharge planning, discharge summaries, follow-up care and liaison communication.
● Conduct client utilization reviews and medical necessity discussions with insurance payers, if necessary.
*Company provides mileage reimbursement and home office supplies.
*Health, dental and vision insurance
*Short and long-term disability
*Generous paid time off
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.