Who Are We:
The client is looking for someone who has both excellent domain knowledge in the areas of revenue cycle management (RCM) they are targeting for their application (referred to in the role profile – CDI & Denials Mgt) as well as experience of working in a development or product management role in a software product organization that builds and implements software to support RCM processes. The real nub of the role is to be able to understand end-user business requirements, and to help direct the product strategy, but also work with their product management and engineering team to understand the product functionality in detail and to help describe how best to support the business requirements through actual software features.
It’s therefore a combination of domain knowledge and technical software knowledge that’s important. One of the problems we typically find is that there are many people who have a domain background and who might have used computer systems in their work, but they do not understand software development processes or do not understand how a software application supports those processes in detail and therefore they are limited in how much help they can be to our development team in defining what features need to be developed.
1. A BA degree in computer science, business analysis, software design, information science, or equivalent work experience.
2. Experience of working in a development or product management role in a software product organization that builds and implements software to support RCM processes with excellent domain knowledge in the areas of revenue cycle management (RCM).
3. Deep domain knowledge of US revenue cycle management practices of the above sectors and software solution marketplace.
4. Experience of customer relationships at a senior level.
What You Need To Know:
1. Looking for someone who is self-motivated, creative, solution-oriented and focused on efficient, high quality task delivery and a team player – ability to work effectively in cross functional project teams.
2. There are offices in the UK as well as teams based across various locations in the US. The US Revenue Cycle Solution Specialist position is part of the product management function, reporting to the VP Solutions.
3. The position is home-based in the US and requires travel to various customer sites within the US (subject to travel restrictions enforced as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic).
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Generous paid time off
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive orientation
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.