Who Are We:
The client is a leading provider of healthcare in the home with a vision of becoming the premiere solution for patients across the country to age in place. From home health to hospice to personal care, Amedisys team members provide quality, clinically distinctive care to more than 415,000 patients every year.
1. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company. BSN preferred.
2. Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered nurse; Home Health or Hospice experience preferred.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
What You Need To Know:
1. This is a Full-Time opportunity in Hospice care. Day shift: M-F Day time hours - 8am - 5pm. On call is rotating.
2. Very competitive benefits including company car!
3. Works in cooperation with the family/caregiver and IDT to meet the emotional needs of the patient/family/caregiver.
4. Coordinate the total Plan of Care and maintains continuity of patient care by liaising with appropriate staff and the physician.
5. Will cover Richmond, IN including Muncie and Ohio boarder.
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Generous paid time off
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive orientation
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.