Who Are We:
Since its inception in 1958, the client has become one of the largest, independent certified public accounting firms in Middle Tennessee. Founded by the late Joe Kraft, the firm presently has 15 members and a total staff of more than 200 employees, including approximately 100 CPAs. With offices in Nashville, Columbia and Lebanon, the firm provides not only audit, tax, and accounting, but also a broad range of consulting services to meet our clients’ growing needs.
1. Minimum of 3-5 years experience
2. CPA certification
3. Previous Tax Manager experience is ideal
4. Prefer previous Public Accounting experience
5. Team Player + Culture Fit
What You Need To Know:
• "Best Places to Work" Firm in Nashville
• Ideal Candidate will come from another firm
• Experience leading tax initiatives
• Great Benefits - mentor programs, flexible schedule, work-from-home, etc.
• Culture fit – passionate about being a team player
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Generous paid time off
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive orientation
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.