Who Are We:
The client like to create, invent and play. We are dedicated to discovering new solutions to old problems. We are passionate about exploring new and innovative technologies for how to improve the occupant experience and increase operational and energy efficiency in buildings. From automated lighting systems, to smart boiler controls, to energy efficient HVAC systems, we're here to make smart building technology for accessible and affordable for everyone. Oh, and we never say 'no' to a round of ping-pong.
• Strong mechanical aptitude and a deep understanding of building systems such as heating, cooling, ventilation and lighting.
• Familiarity selling to our 3 target personas – Building Owners, Mechanical Contractors & Specifying Engineers.
• 3+ years selling in Building Controls / Building Automation and/or HVAC
• 3+ years of selling through a Channel or to Channel Partners preferred
• Experience with complex solution selling, ROI selling and mechanical specifications and takeoff
• Experience with our tools is awesome (Hubspot/Netsuite, etc) but experience with CRM & ERP tools is required.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to seek input when required, prioritize and drive results.
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities – you will need to quickly and creatively solve complex customer issues. You will need to recognize when to ask for help.
• Effective written and verbal communications and strong comprehension.
• Travel: Travel is currently limited due to Covid-19, however, once operations return to normal, this position typically requires 25% travel, including out of state.
What You Need To Know:
A successful Technical Territory Sales Manager will have a masterful knowledge of the mechanical systems found in commercial buildings including heating, cooling, ventilation, and lighting systems, and a deep understanding of building automation. The Sales Manager will educate potential customers and Channel Partners on the client solution, destroy revenue goals and deliver a consistently exceptional experience. You will own and grow our brand within your territory, helping us bring our planet-saving technology to the masses. This important mission requires a relentless drive and a team player who fits our unique culture.
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Generous paid time off
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive orientation
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.